"How Much Would Your Author Business Profit With Full or Part Time, Dedicated, Marketing Trained Virtual Assistants For Just Over $6 An Hour?"
Get your FREE COPY of...
The author's guide to the World of Global Outsourcing'
Dear Fellow Author,
Creating and sticking to a book marketing strategy is critical. More and more authors are turning to outsourcing their everyday tasks. Today as an authors you are facing two important choices:
Leverage your time or FAIL.
You cannot afford to focus your efforts on tasks that are not building your brand and You Can't Do it All Yourself!
I know what it's like because I was once just like you. I desperately searched for a way out. I was running myself into the ground, averaging 14 hours a day, 6 days a week. And I had nothing to show for it. I was simply working my life away to pay my debts. The lessons I learned turned my life and my business around within weeks! In a minute, I'm going to share with you a valuable resource and show you how to turn your life and your business around.
But, before I do that, I want to give you a little background on how I cut my costs in half, freed up my time and took my business to the next level.
I Knew There Had To Be A Better Way To Do Business....
And I Found It!
Hi! My name is Daven Michaels. I'm the author of the best selling guide on outsourcing services 'Outsource This! Your Global Guide to Outsourcing'
You see, several years ago, I was one of the first business persons to look at overseas outsourcing as a solution to my ever increasing overhead. I wasn't planning to get into outsourcing at all. As a matter of fact my only experience with outsourcing at the time was 'Babak' my support person in India that helped me when my computer was on the blink. At the time I had a business that was doing okay, but not great. The challenge that I was facing was that I was doing everything, from the bookkeeping (which I absolutely hate) to the sales and support calls, article posting and website updating, I was going nuts! Yes, I was making a living. But at what cost? I rarely saw my girlfriend, my friends thought I had died, because they never saw me. I worked day and night and most weekends. I was making some money. But does it really matter if you have no time to enjoy it? I knew I needed help, but I also knew that if I hired full time help that it would eat all my profit. Can you relate?
I took an ad out on Craigslist. I wasn't sure how I was going to approach it. Was I going to hire a virtual assistant on an hourly or per job basis? I didn't really know. All I knew was that I needed skilled, reliable, help and I was praying that I could find them for minimum wage or less (good luck right?). Needless to say I received many submissions from Craigslist. The bids were in the $10-$30 an hour range. This wasn't going to work for me.
Then I received an email from a company overseas that said they had many people that already knew how to do what I needed. They said that their outsourced employees had at least some college, very light accents and that all I had to do was train them in my specific needs and that I would be up and running!
I have to tell you, I got VERY excited. So excited that I hopped on a plane and headed to Manila. Now I want to tell you that I DO NOT RECOMEND that you do this. There is absolutely no reason to fly to the Philippines to conduct your interviews. You can handle the entire hiring process over the phone. I just happened to be heading to Asia on business so I just made a little pit stop.
When I arrived for the interview, the reps that they had lined up for me had very heavy accents with broken English!
I knew this was NOT going to work.
I answered a second ad and flew to another city to interview another rep. His accent was even worse than the previous guy! I was quickly becoming disillusioned that this was never going to happen for me.
I answered a third ad on Craigslist, flew once again to another city, and was greeted by a man with a strong American accent! This was the rep for me. He said that he had trained to speak at a radio station and was eager to help me meet my needs.
I was happy and profitable! But just as I was getting the job done for my business, I lost my rep to another firm.
Discouraged, I returned to the U.S. and went back to my original course of action, Craigslist and American help. But I just couldn't get this idea of $6 an hour employees out of my head. Also, at this point I was even more excited about the prospect of them being overseas so that I could have the freedom of not having an office or in house employees.
This time I decided to slow down a bit and map out a plan. I knew that an overseas strategy could be profitable. The big companies were doing it very successfully. I researched and did my due diligence and in no time at all I was hiring qualified marketers, designers and back office help. They weren't just qualified, they were skilled! They knew how to do the stuff that I didn't even know how to do yet. You know, all the social networking stuff, article writing, posting etc. I don't know about you, but this stuff drives me nuts. But these guys already knew how to do it! It was like a dream come true. I was making more money than ever, but more than that I HAD TIME! That's right, I got my life back and my business grew too.
So how did I figure out the magic key to hiring solid reliable help overseas? It really wasn't that tough once I figured out the formula. I took everything I learned about navigating the waters of overseas outsourcing and wrote a book. You can get a free copy of the book on this site.
I wasn't sure how I was going to approach it.
I discovered how to make overseas outsourcing work for my business. The great news is I eventually created a company that does everything that I write about in my book! Our company not only gets the tasks done but-
Uses Internet Marketing to Help You Build Your Business!
It can cost you TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars to learn all the nuances of social media, blogging, video and article marketing and more.
But I have created a company that can do all of the work for you for just over $6.00 an hour!
123Employee.com is the outsourcing secret that will change the way you do business forever.
123Employee.com offers offshore dedicated reps from its American-managed offices in the Philippines. Your dedicated employee(s) will have great English skills with only the slightest accent. They provide you with a dedicated rep that can handle any of the following specialties: Internet Marketing, Twitter, Facebook, Squidoo, Article Writing & Posting, Customer Service, Sales, Admin, Tech Support, Virtual Assistant, Accounting, booking interviews, booking speaking gigs, Web Design, and more.
Your Outsourced Employee Can
- Call book stores on your behalf
- Handle Customer Service Issues
- Email, Phone, Live Chat your readers and coaching clients
- Book interviews
- Post Ads and Blog Entries
Plus Internet Marketing specialties such as:
- Blogging Services
- Article Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Networking - Twitter, LinkedIn, Squidoo, Facebook, MySpace
- Content pages - Squidoo
ALL for Just Over $6.00 An Hour!
Just in case you're not sure where to begin, here are 63 tasks that you can easily outsource
1. Help with Facebook pages
2. Post Updates and Tweets
3. Add new connections to Social Media account
4. Grow Twitter followers
5. Help manage Linkedin and post to Discussions
6. Post blogs and articles
7. Post adds to Craig’s List
8. Help with Meetup Groups
9. Post Videos and add descriptions and tags
10. Contact Joint Venture partners for speaking opportunities
11. Contact Radio Stations, send media kit for interview opportunities
12. Call prospects to schedule appointments
13. Research competitor websites.
14. Research competitor videos & articles
15. Use Keyword tools
16. Help locate target market based on client criteria
17. Use datamining software to build list
18. Search for software
19. Search for Clickbank products
20. Arrange appointments
21. Maintain daily calendar
22. Organize travel reservations
23. Check voice mail
24. Confirm sales for the week
25. Complete routine paperwork each day
26. Duplicate files of the computer for safe-keeping and back-up
27. Order office supplies
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
28. Place adds for freelancers
29. Help review resumes and conduct initial interviews
30. Help track other employees hours and deliverables
31. Confirm references on employment applications
32. Help with payroll
33. Transcribe recordings
34. Transcribe tele-class recordings and email to all participants
35. Take transcript over the phone, transcribe and prepare the message
BILLING & BOOKKEEPING
36. Track invoices
37. Pay online bills and invoices regularly
38. Update clients of impending bill due dates
39. Prepare and send invoices
40. Create expenditure reports
41. Follow up through phone to collect on past due charges
42. Mail past due notices
BILLING & BOOKKEEPING
43. Help create word documents
44. Type, edit, print and send messages on client letterhead
45. Clean up formatting
46. Encode handwritten meeting notes or minutes
47. Research content
48. Convert from Word doc to Powerpoint
49. Add images to Powerpoint
50. Check website traffic
51. Set up blog sites
52. Suggest new content to keep site updated
53. Sort incoming e-mails
54. Answer FAQs
55. Forward important items
56. Update e-mail while client is on vacation or on business trip
DATA PROCESSING & DATABASE MANAGEMENT
57. Add new contacts to database
58. Call database members to check and collect additional information
59. Send information to database members
60. Help prepare newsletters for database members
VIDEOS & GRAPHICS
61. Search for graphics for website, articles
62. Collect graphics to use for Animoto videos
63. Create basic graphics for websites
Q: How good is their writing?
A: Take a look! This is an excerpt from one of the articles that my virtual assistant wrote for me:
Q: If my reps are over in the Philippines, how can I contact them considering the time difference?
A: Your assistants at 123Employee.com work during the evening hours in the Philippines to ensure that you and your clients can contact or update them for important tasks during the business day in the U.S.. Your agents will have a local phone number in the area code of your choice so you can call them anytime you like. You can also reach them via chat and email.
Q: Are you concerned about signing up with the wrong type of outsourcing company and wasting your time and money?
A: Yes, I was too. That's why I recommend 123Employee.com for your outsourcing needs.
Okay, so you still may have some questions.
Of course you do. So did I! Watch this video now. I have a feeling it will answer ALL your questions.
Now, ANYONE can access professional, competent and affordable outsourcing!
123Empoyee's reps are trained in all the important aspects of not just running your business, but GROWING your business! You also want a rep who is eager to learn and willing to put in the time to learn new technologies and new industries.
123Employee.com keeps their reps educated and up to date on all the newest trends in marketing.
All this for just over $6 an hour? This is absolutely insane!
Look at what additional benefits that 123Employee.com can offer your business:
- No long term contracts
- Call recording - all of your agents calls are recorded and can be emailed to you at the end of the day.
- Call queuing - this means that while your callers are waiting they can hear a message telling them to please stay on the line. They can even create a custom greeting for them!
- And you will not be billed a penny until you pick out your rep!
And that's not all:
- Local US number in the area code of your choice
- Full PBX features including Call Transfer
- Unlimited incoming/outgoing calls
- Latest PC with Office Software
- High speed internet connection
- Support of American management on site
Add this all up and you're getting 1000's of dollars worth of built in value!
The Top 5 Ways Outsourcing Can Save You Money:
- Technology costs - You don't have to purchase a computer, laptop or other tech devices because 123 handles all of that.
- Benefits, health insurance and vacation time - you won't pay for these ever again!
- Electric bills, rent and utilities - you KNOW how much these bills cost.
- Your rep can research suppliers and suggest cost-effective ways to save money!
- In-house employees need full time employment. With outsourcing, you can purchase as little or as much time as you need and upgrade at any time.
Saving money is a WIN/WIN for you, your business and your clients!
OK, but what is this really going to cost me?
123Employee.com can offer your business three money saving package deals depending on the needs of your business. You won't be sold services you don't need or pay for time you'll never use. And remember you are not billed a penny until you hire your first agent!
10 hours a week
20 hours a week
$597 a month
(That's 80 hours a month at $7.46 an hour! And you are not billed until you hire your first agent. It's risk free.)
40 hours a week
$997 a month
(That's 160 hours a month at $6.23 an hour! And you are not billed until you hire your first agent. It's risk free.
THE BEST DEAL!)
(There is a onetime $199 setup fee per employee. This includes everything, the desk, the chair, the computer, the office, internet, unlimited inbound and outbound dialing and a local phone number in the area code of your choice so you will be in constant contact with your outsourced employee. There are no additional fees, taxes etc and there are no long term contracts. Your satisfaction is guaranteed and remember you do not pay a single penny until you hire your first agent)
I am so convinced that this is the most professional and cost effective outsourcing program on Earth, I'm giving away a copy of my best selling book:
'Outsource This! Your Complete Resource To The World of Global Outsourcing'
as a bonus for signing up for any of their services!
I hope that you join me in outsourcing your needs to 123Employee and reap all the benefits of cost effective virtual assistance. Isn't it time that you focus on the real tasks that grow your business and leave the everyday chores to your outsourced employees? Like me, you can change forever the way you do business with web savvy 123Employee.com reps and streamline your bottom line.
Author, 'Outsource This!'